Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Review: Living Social - 7-Piece Comforter Set by Lavish Home

This bedding is of extremely poor quality, not worth the price at all.  The patterned section on the quilt is much narrower than the picture depicts and the fabric is very thin and cheap.  The bed ruffle middle fabric section is akin to paper.  The 'shams' are not any more than a standard pillow case.

https://www.livingsocial.com/products/us/tag/home-goods/36157-7-piece-comforter-set-by-lavish-home

The quilt cannot be dry cleaned either.  I have a big washer, but cannot thoroughly wash a queen sized comforter in mine and besides, this quilt looks like it will fall apart at the first wash.  I always have my quilts dry clean.

I am returning mine, despite the $7.99 'handling' fee.  I would rather pay that to return it, than have to live with this.

No comments: